1. Since both google and facebook are US based companies would the company's in the wifi barren places (thinking 2nd and 3rd world countries) follow local law or american law.
2. how do you think technology and industry would advance in these countries if everyone had access to the internet. Would we see a rapid jump towards modernization or would there be little change with the majority of the inhabitants still not having access despite its presence.
3. what impact would this have culturally with the people suddenly having access to the internet and through that the entire rest of the world?
4. what monetary reason would these companies have to provide such a service to small poor countries? Would the goverment pay or would the provider have something like add revenue?
5. I have mostly applied this to poorer countries but could this also revolutionize Americas internet system?