Thursday, March 8, 2012

PS

It was a pleasure meeting you all and you were all very welcoming and kind to me and my GMU grad school buddy. I enjoyed the talks over dinner and for the time you gave up to spend with me at dinner. I hope to see you again in Alaska and perhaps see you at a conference. I had an incredible experience in Alaska!

Check out groups like Foundation for Economic Education, Mises Institute, and Institute for Humane Studies. Also, the Association of Private Enterprise Education has student scholarships to their annual conference (and the locations are fun too!). And if you are thinking PhD someday, think George Mason!

Again, thank you and it was a pleasure. I hope my talks made economics more interesting to the students and that my "in your face" approach was ok! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment