Climate change is something that will be affecting our future and that of our posterity.
"Economists have differing views of how to best deal with the problem of climate change, despite widespread scientific consensus on the reality of the trend. Though disagreements persist on whether to stop climate change, adapt to the climate or not focus on the climate at all, adaptation might become the only option if no other action is taken."
Here is a link to the article that I wrote about it:
Here are other sources which were linked in the article:
Some questions to consider:
1. How many resources should we be using to address climate change?
2. What about leaving Earth? Is that possible/ethical?
3. Will humans be able to devise a solution to this problem?
4. Is it possible for society to exist without creating a greenhouse gas problem in the process?
5. What are effective ways to deal with climate change?