Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The New Art

My entire life every time I have looked up at the stars to look at crisp beautiful stars, something happens inside. Perhaps it is my ego settling its deferences with the universe or some might say its my soul connecting with God. No matter what it is I suspect every person reading this knows exactly what I am talking about. The night sky is a beautiful composition of dots of light to my eyes with some dots beaming hundreds of years old light to me and others like the moon only a few minutes old. At any rate I have to say it is like a perfect art. Amazing.

This most recent article brought back if not the same scene as the stars a very similar one, ego crushing and humbling. I've never quit experienced economics like this and I will give credit where credit is due. It was the authors intend to do exactly this. It worked. Economics is art.

No comments:

Post a Comment